- HalalDunia.com is owned and operated by ‘Matt & Eva’ consisting of: Matt & Eva (UEN: 53061434X), Matt & Eva Works Pte Ltd (UEN: 201612228W) and Matt & Eva Works Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 1014576-W). See www.matt-eva.com.
- By using and/or accessing HalalDunia.com and other sites accessed via links made available on HalalDunia.com, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set out shall henceforth be binding on you. If you do not accept the Terms & Conditions, please do not use or access any part of HalalDunia.com.
- ‘Matt & Eva’ reserves the rights to change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice or stop offering any of the online services at any time, for any reason.
- ‘Matt & Eva’ reserves the rights to insert any advertising or editorial message to any ads posted in HalalDunia.com.
Free & Paid Services
- Vendors must register to use HalalDunia.com services. Registration is free.
- Vendors can set up a Store and get listed in Vendor Stores listing for free in HalalDunia.com.
- Vendors need to subscribe to a package in order to post products/services in Marketplace.
- For any sales transaction made in HalalDunia.com (if buyer purchase your product), 1% administration fees goes to HalalDunia.com.
- Paid Banner Ads spaces of different sizes & positions placed within our website, are available. Please email to email@example.com to inquire on this.
- Banner advertising agreement will be provided for advertisers, stating size of banner, advertisement rates and duration of advertisement.
- Paid services rates may change without prior notice.
Use of HalalDunia.com Services
- HalalDunia.com is made available for your private or personal use, or otherwise, subject to our Terms.
- You undertake to use reasonable care not to:
(a) introduce any material to the Online Services that breaches any applicable law (whether civil or criminal) or creates a liability under any applicable law (whether civil or criminal),
(b) introduce any immoral, offensive, unlawful, vulgar or other inappropriate material to HalalDunia.com, and
(c) seek to use HalalDunia.com outside the terms of the licence we grant to you, or to gain unauthorised access to HalalDunia.com by any means.
- When you submit material for public posting via HalalDunia.com, you licence us to post all or part of the material you supply on an exclusive, royalty free basis and for a perpetual term. We reserve the right to decide not post the data, to amend the data and to remove it.
- Some of the Online Services (for example, discussion boards) enable third parties to publish material via HalalDunia.com. You acknowledge and accept that we do not control or endorse posted material in any way. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express concerns about material published via the Online Services. We will make reasonable efforts to monitor such material but we exclude responsibility for it to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- If you let someone else use HalalDunia.com via your username and password you are responsible for their use.
- HalalDunia.com, will bare no responsibility or liability to any dispute between members and users, buyers and sellers.
- ‘Matt & Eva’ will take appropriate action to study case by case basis on complaints or malpractice of members.
- ‘Matt & Eva’ have the rights to remind and warn our members on malpractice, misconduct or unethical business practice after reviews or complaints.
- You may not attempt to:
(a) interfere with the proper working of HalalDunia.com,
(b) circumvent our security measures or tamper with, hack into, or otherwise enter any of our electronic equipment.
User Registration Obligations
- Vendors are required to register for a User Account.
- Vendors must provide with true, accurate, complete and updated information on your name, e-mail address, contact information and other details required as prompted in our Registration Form at the time of registration.
- HalalDunia.com is a niche portal for Muslim sellers (Muslim traders, wholesalers, suppliers, etc.). If your business / company is not 100% Muslim owned, please do not register yourself.
- HalalDunia.com is strictly moderated by or administrators. You are not allowed to post unrelated ads (e.g. loans, scam electronic gadgets etc.) in HalalDunia.com. Any inappropriate posts or frauds will be deleted without prior notice.
- ‘Matt & Eva’ has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) to any party at its sole discretion and for any reason without the need to give any reason to you or any third party.
- If we suspend or terminate your subscription or bar you, it will take effect immediately.
User Information & Confidentiality
- An online user account will be set up when you register in HalalDunia.com. We will store the personal details you give us on registration. You can de-register or amend your details at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You are solely responsible for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any security information (for example, a username and password) needed for access to HalalDunia.com. If the confidentiality of your username or password is breached you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can cancel the breached account.
- We take reasonable measures to keep your Information secure and to keep HalalDunia.com free from malicious code, but you must rely on your own safeguards, such as virus checking software, firewall software and using usernames and passwords and keeping them secret.
- We will not sell your personal data to any person. We will only transfer it within our group of companies to fulfill our obligations to you, and as regulatory authorities may require.
- We do not allow anyone direct access to the Information other than directors, officers, employees and servants of companies in our group, and to contractors under our direct control, in each case on the basis of strict confidentiality.
- We permit selected third parties to advertise via the Online Services using hyperlinks and Banners. The hyperlinks and Banners may link you to third party sites which could contain software designed silently to collect information about you using cookies or Web Beacons. Those advertisements are the responsibility of the third parties.
Websites Linked to Ours
- We outsource some of HalalDunia.com online services, which means those services will be provided to you by another organisation. It is important to distinguish between outsourced Online Services (for which we take some responsibility) from links between our Online Services and all other services provided by third parties, for which we take no responsibility.
- We will give you clear indication when you are using outsourced Online Services.
- The Online Services and all intellectual property rights in them are the property of ‘Matt & Eva’ or its group companies, who have sole legal and beneficial title, except where we state otherwise. All copyright, design rights and database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Online Services are reserved in all jurisdictions.
- Banners are the property of the third party provider of the banners, the advertisers.
- Trademarks, service marks, brand names and logos displayed via HalalDunia.com are the registered and unregistered trademarks of ‘Matt & Eva’ or its group companies, who have sole legal and beneficial title, except where we state otherwise.
- You can use the logos but only with our permission and in accordance with our logo use policy. Please contact email@example.com to seek our permission.